FEBRUARY 11, 2020
This year’s symposium will focus on the Price of Convenience, that small economic exchange that happens when we accept easy over practicality. In exchange, for convenience, we create a lot of excess material with no available end-use markets. Our focus at the symposium will be to explore the “Current and future state of recycling” “How should we handle single-use packaging?”, “Who should be responsible for the clean up” and “What kind of markets are available for all the materials that can be diverted?”
- Pros and Cons of Recycling in California
- Defining Recycling Markets
- Looking at the Waste Characterization
- Circular Economy in Zero Waste
- Market Development
- California Laws and Bans of Single-Use Products
- Building Economic Opportunities: Local and International
- Zero Waste at Large Venues
- Zero Waste Certification and Training
- Zero Waste Lifestyle
- And more to come.
Countdown to the Symposium
PRICE OF CONVENIENCE
Early Bird registration has started and will end on 12/6/2019. Register today before the rates go up.